Steam Traps and Thermodynamic DT32 disc steam traps Compact, lightweight and easy to install, Adca…
The progressing cavity pump series Wangen KL-S have low lifecycle costs. This universally usable pump works with almost every low and extremely high viscous mediums (1 mPas -3.000.000 mPas).
Due to its modular design, the Wangen KL-S pump is flexible usable in a wide scope of applications.
They are used to convey all self-flowing fluids.
Self-priming pumps can convey low to highly viscous media just as well as media containing solid matter.
Benefits and Characteristics
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Low Life Cycle Costs
- Large viscosity range
- Good pumping performance even against high pressure
- High operational reliability
- Consistent diameters at joint connections for constant flow rates
- Rigorous modular principle for high flexibility, low stocking of spare parts, short downtimes for maintenance and repairs
- Almost pulsation-free conveyance
- Optimum service life even with difficult media
- Optionally with base plate
- Insensitive to foreign matter
- Good pumping performance even with abrasive and fibrous materials in the media
- High suction lift (self-priming under certain conditions)
- Constant flow speed in the suction housing prevents desposits or sedimentation
- Low-pulsation, continuous conveyance independent of pressure and viscosity
- Easy to maintain thanks to large cleaning openings
Fields of Application
Due to its modular design the Wangen KL-S serie is flexible/usable in a wide scope of application. They are used to convey all self-flowing fluids. Self-priming pumps can convey low to highly viscous media just as well as media containing solid matter.
- transfer pumping
- Mature, robust universal joints with extended service life; non-clogging; with or without prefeeding screw
- Fully developed, robust universal joint with or without pre-feeding screw
- Flexible drive selection (helical geared motors, hydraulic motors)
- Suction housing with large inspection and cleaning openings
- large variety of flange connections
- Available seal types: Stuffing box, mechanical seal, LWD mechanical face seal, lip seals, with and without rinsing or buffer fluid
- Robust bearing pedestal with close-coupled drive and self-centering of the drive
- Stator with S-cone inlet for optimum filling of the pumping chamber
- various rotor/stator geometries (S, L and H geometry)