Topworx low profile, dry contact, proximity sensor with a 316L sensing face in an industry standard 12mm package.
The Topworx Go Switch 52M does not require power to operate and is polarity insensitive with zero need to specify NPN or PNP circuits.
Maintains the ability to be a plug-and-play replacement for inductive proximity sensors.
The 52M Topworx go switch can handle a wide current range from 5mA to 2A @ 24VDC, also a wide temperature range from -40°F to 212°F (-40°C to 100°C).
- Great for machine tools and 3D printing equipment
- Food & Beverage also Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
- Industrial Equipment, i.e. Regulators, Lift Elevators, etc
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Does not require power to operate also ideal for applications where power consumption needs to be at a minimum
- Polarity Insensitive, easily adaptable to NPN or PNP circuits
- Weld Field Immune Standard also can operate in large magnetic fields without interrupting its performance
- Simple contact arrangement, can be wired as a Normally Open (Form A), Normally Closed (Form B) or Normally Open/Normally Closed (Form C)