Interchangeable Pump Spares, we use the appropriate rubber in each case and carry out resistance tests for specific types of abrasion.
Mono® and Seepex®, Netzsch®, Allweiler® and Bellin®, PCM® and Wangen®, and Nova Rotors®, Kiber®, and Bominox®.
Materials used for the manufacture of stators, NBR black, white and 1250, also NATURAL RUBBER.
- RB (rubber compound especially resistant to abrasion and EPDM black and white, and Viton, etc.
- NBR 1250: Complies with CE 1935/2004, 27/10/2004, UE 10/2011, also 14/01/2011 for contact with food.
It also satisfies the FDA. Sec. 177.2600 Rubber articles intended for repeated use Regulation.
- Natural rubber (NR):Products to resist abrasion.
- Good resistance to diluted acids, detergents and alcohols.
It is not appropriate for applications that come into prolonged contact with solvents, greases and hydrocarbonic oils, which cause it to swell, also the temperature range is -30°C +80°C.
- Nitrile (NBR):Excellent resistance to greases and oils, as well as some hydrocarbons (gas oils).
- Waste water and abrasive products also temperature range is -25°C +100°C
- Ethylene-Propylene (EPDM):Excellent resistance to weathering, ozone, sunlight and air.
- High chemical resistance to acids, alkalis, detergents, alcohols, ketones, washing bleaches, etc. Temperature range is -30°C +110°C
- Viton (FPM): High temperatures (up to 250ºC on tips), Hot oils, acids, alkalis.
- Excellent resistance to by-products of petroleum, aliphatic solvents, aromatic solvents and chlorine.
- Diluted acids, detergents and oxidising acids also not appropriate for aldehydes, esters and ketones. Temperature range -25°C +250°.
We are continuously developing new models and we are also available to develop new personalised stators and rotors according to the needs of pump manufacturers.
*All trademarks and logos displayed on this Web site are the property of their respective owners.