e-SV vertical multistage pump is stainless steel, highly reliable and technologically advanced.
The Lowara e-SV multistage pump range has eleven sizes, 1-3-5-10-15-22-33-46-66-92-125 m³/h nominal capacities.
- A balanced mechanical seal, replaceable without pump dismantling also an O-Ring seat allows simple outer sleeve disassembly
- Floating for self alignment as well as a replaceable diffuser wear ring,
- Reduced impeller axial thrust for longer standard motor bearing life
- High temperature seal of 180°C max) with low NPSH design also High pressure design up to 40 Bar, also passivated and electro-polished versions available.
Lowara e-SV multistage pump – Performance diagnostic devices available as an accessory for all models, such as the i-Alert™ and Dry Run sensor.
The e-SV is certified by WRAS, ACS and D.M. 174, for use with potable water.
- e-SV standard pump and IE3 motor, also e-SVE Variable speed Smart Pump with ultra premium efficiency IES2 drive package and a permanent magnet IE5 motor
- e-SVH Variable speed pump with Hydrovar controller (up to 22 kW)
- Delivery up to 160 m³/h, and the Head, up to 330 m, and the Power supply is single and three-phase 50 and 60 Hz
- Power from 0.37 kW up to 55 kW has a maximum operating pressure of 40 bar
- Temperature of pumped liquid ranges are from -30°C to 120°C (high temperature version up to 180°C)