Kingdom Control Valves – Low Noise Cage Control Valves, Model No. KA-10C_K
Applications: Applicable to compressible liquids such as vapor, air and natural gas.
Especially suitable for high temperature, high pressure or high pressure drop processing lines.
Kingdom Control Valves Structure Features:
Cage double seated seal, large guiding area in plug and cage ensures stable operation, cage with many small holes, eliminates erosion caused by cavitation, body is equipped with diversion wing.
- Size: DN 40~200 NPS 1-1/2″~8″
- Ratings: PN 16. 40, 100, ANSI 150, 300,600
- End Connections: Flanged: FF, RF, RJ FM and Standard: ASME B16.5, JIS B 2001, GB / T 9113
- Welded: SW(≦50) BW(≧65) and Standards: ASME B 16.11, ASME B 16.25
- Low Noise Cage Control Valve
- PN 16/40/64 ; ANSI 150/300/600
- Size: DN 40 ~ 200 ; NPS 1-1/2” ~ 8”
- Cage double seated seal
- Large guiding area in plug and cage ensures stable operation
- Cage with many small holes eliminates erosion caused by cavitation
- Body is equipped with diversion wing
- Body Materials: Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Steel
- Plug and Seat Materials: Plug: 316, 316L, 304+STL, 316+STL, 17-4PH, Seat: 316, 316L, 17-4PH, PTFE
- Flow Characteristics and Maximum Flow Coefficients: Close to liner, Cv valve: 11 to 850
- Shutoff Class (ASME B16.104) Metal seat: Class Ⅲ
- Available Actuator Types: HA or VA 6 pneumatic actuators and 3610L electronic actuators