DIN-FOOD, an hygienic, high capacity centrifugal pump designed for food-processing, also chemical, and pharmaceutical industries.
Inoxpa pumps also used for textiles, also some processes in the chemical, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries. Datasheet Download
Housed inside casing, the impeller rotates with the pump shaft, also not reversible by a simple reversal of the direction of rotation.
Casing with volute are manufactured with 8 mm cold-formed plate, also aseptic flanges according to DIN 11864-2.
Double curvature impeller have blades on the rear side to reduce the axial thrust.
Axial adjustment of the impeller (bare shaft version) also hygienic mechanical seal.
Fully drainable pump, designed according to the EHEDG standards also IEC B3 motors (B35 close-coupled constructions), IP 55, F-class insulation.
- Close-coupled construction for models 250.
- Mechanical seal in SiC/SiC for abrasive materials.
- Tandem type mechanical seal and pressurized double mechanical seal.
- Gasket material FPM and PTFE
- Industrial finish (DIN-TEX).
- Motor shroud.
- Motors with additional protection, stainless steel base plate, also ATEX version available.
- Parts in contact with pumped media: AISI 316L
- Lantern and bearing support: CF8 / GG-22
- Gasket material EPDM according to FDA 177.2600
- Mechanical seal material SiC/C/EPDM
- Inside surface finish Ra ≤ 0.8 and the outside surface finish: satin